Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Time

Oh, how I love Summer. There are so many fun things you can do and where we have been stuck inside all winter long it is nice to finally be out and enjoying the summer air. I feel like our life seems to be getting a little normal again. Well, I don't know about all of you but it seems like our summer is flying by so fast. I can't believe it is already July.

Well, Taylor started her first year at swimming lessons. I was a little nervous that she wouldn't like it at all and would refuse to do them. My Taylor is a stubborn one, and when she makes up her mind about something it is hard to get her to do anything else. It has always been on her own time. You can't make her do anything she doesn't want too. And she has always been a little gun shy of water. It is even hard getting her hair wet in the bath. So I was sure she wasn't going to like swimming lessons. To my pleasant surprise she did very well. She was so daring, she even went off the slide into the deep end. She also puts her head under water which is a huge improvement. I'm was so proud of her!!










































We are finally getting out and about and decided we needed to go visit my grandma Mathison. She had never seen Clint and was anxious to see him.










































I love these pictures they are priceless.

4 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

Those are some super cute pictures with Grandma. Its crazy that it is already July and we still haven't played any hand and foot. Honestly!! Just teasing. I'm so glad Taylor liked her swimming lessons. I wonder where she gets her stubbornness from, it can't be a Mathison thing ;)

Heather said...

Those pictures with grandma are so CUTE they are really priceless!!!! LOVE THEM!!! and I love the pictures of Taylor at swimming lessons she looks so excited!!! and you blog looks CUTE good job!!!!

Emily said...

These are always my favorite of Grandma. So many precious memories for us to remember.

Marcie said...

I'm glad Taylor like her swiming lesson's. I sounds like her and my Brighton have similar personalities. He is very stubern too, and I am so nervious for pre-school. Clint looks darling and looks like he's getting bigger and stronger.