Monday, July 19, 2010




A week later I was finally able to hold my baby. I was so excited, I didn't think to let Mason hold her. We only had an hour before we had to leave. But Mason said he was enjoying watching me hold her than making me give her up.


This is a couple of days after her first surgery. She had two chest tubes and some many other lines coming out of her they wouldn't let me hold her. It was so hard not to hold my baby after all she had been through.



This is the day of surgery. And Mason is holding her for the last time before they came to get her.


This is one of my favorite pictures. She was so wide awake.


This is when we thought we were going home. They do a car seat test for an hour to make sure the babies stats don't drop.


2 comments:

Brooke said...

I am married to Roberts cousin and I am so happy to be able to check in on baby Natalie. We have been praying for her! She is so precious and adorable!

Stueller said...

Tara, you are and your family are in my prayers :)